Become a Member of YMCA of the Rockies
Becoming a member of the YMCA of the Rockies means becoming part of our family. Reunite and bond with your family and strengthen relationships while creating adventure-filled memories at either Estes Park Center
, Snow Mountain Ranch
or Camp Chief Ouray
Membership is NOT required to stay at YMCA of the Rockies, but if you would like to become a member, you receive $15/night off your lodge or cabin rental and you will have the opportunity to reserve a cabin at one of our locations before we begin accepting reservations from the general public.
Membership benefits include:
- Advance reservation priority for one cabin at Estes Park Center or Snow Mountain Ranch (please note that a membership does not guarantee a reservation since all reservations are processed based upon year of membership application).
- Access to all recreational and program facilities at both locations, including the Nordic Center at Snow Mountain Ranch
- A $15 per night lodging discount on rates at both locations
- Discounts on registration fees for your child or teen to attend Camp Chief Ouray, our traditional summer camp for children ages 7-17
- Discounts at both general stores and family weekend packages at both locations
- Limited access to other YMCA facilities through the AWAY program (please check with your local YMCA for their policies pertaining to the AWAY program)
Family memberships include you, a spouse and any dependant children you have. A one year membership to YMCA of the Rockies is $200 and a three year membership is $500. The membership fee is not a tax-deductable donation.
Sign up today!
For more information or to join, please email or call Jennifer Leivestad, Membership Coordinator, at 888-574-9622.